Friday, March 6, 2009

And now for something completely different

I'm going to stop complaining about how bad my week was and go for something, well, entertaining.

A whole bunch of new movie trailers have been released this week, so I thought I'd share my movie list for the year with links for the trailers so you can enjoy them too, if you're a normal person who doesn't obsess over them like me. I remember when the trailer for LOTR: TT was released and I spent almost an hour downloading it before I could watch it in its entirety. Not anymore.

March 6 (we're planning to see it next Saturday since it's a busy weekend for us this week)
Watchmen
May 1
Wolverine
May 8
Star Trek
May 22
Terminator: Salvation
May 29
Up
June 24
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
July 17
Harry Potter & the Half Blood Prince
August 9
G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra
Dec 18
Avatar (nothing much is available yet)

I will probably see Transformers and GI Joe regardless of the reviews, unless they are so bad even Marshall won't go with me.

Enjoy!

(P.S. If you ask nicely, I might even admit how many times I've watched the Star Trek trailers.)

No comments: