Thursday, March 11, 2010

Summer Movie Planning :)

Technically, since I am starting my list in March and probably including movies from the rest of the year, I should call it my 2010 movie planning guide. We have already seen the Percy Jackson movie and Marshall's previously expressed enthusiasm for the new Alice in Wonderland movie seems to have diminished, so I'm leaving those off the list. Dates listed are box office opening dates, not usually the dates we will be actually viewing the movies, but I expect we will make Iron Man 2's opening night, same as we did for Star Trek. I will be linking to the IMDB pages because they now include links to the trailer as well as film plot and personnel details. Remember: this is my wish list, if I had all the time and babysitting funds in the world.

March 12
Green Zone
April 2
Clash of the Titans
April 23
The Losers
May 7
Iron Man 2
May 14
Robin Hood (new trailer was released today but hasn't been posted at imdb yet)
June 11
The A-Team
June 18
Toy Story 3
July 16
Inception
November 19
Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows (Part 1) (there is a teaser somewhere in cyberspace; maybe later I'll try and find it)
December 10
The Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader
December 17
Tron: Legacy

Stay tuned for updates!

No comments: