Monday, June 2, 2014

Seven Quick Prayer Requests


1. Alex has an intermittent fever and cough so he's off to the doctor this afternoon. He actually told me this morning he didn't want to stay home, that he misses his teacher. I can't remember the last time that happened.

2. We meet with Alex's teacher and case manager on Friday for his IEP meeting to plan for next year. We already know he will be with a different teacher in an intermediary disabled classroom, back with some of the friends he left behind last year, which is good. But it will be a new teacher for us.

3. Miranda was supposed to have a well visit at the doctor's today but Alex is taking the appointment because he's sick. I still need to reschedule that for her.

4. I'm still praying about what to do with the psychiatrist we've introduced to our cadre of doctors. We've an appointment on the books for next week and I think it's going to be and one of the kids who sees him, but I'm not sure which one to take with me.

5. My mother is in California hanging with my 2 year old nephew Colin while my brother goes to a conference and my sister-in-law enjoys some time away from the darling boy.

6. My mother suggested that my father and I paint my kids' rooms while she's away, so he doesn't get bored. He's doing most of the work and definitely not bored.

7. Marshall's birthday is next Saturday and out best present to him will probably be to let him keep working on the bus. But life in his office is always exciting, so please pray for peace and wisdom for him, always.

And here's Jen!

No comments: