Monday, January 11, 2010

Miranda's New Year's Resolution

seems to be to prevent me from sleeping through the night. I think I have have one night since Christmas of uninterrupted sleep. Maybe two. I can't remember in this sleep-deprived haze. In her defense, for the whole week of New Year's, she was ill. Last night (or, this morning at 4 am), her pull-up leaked. Yesterday, she was hungry. The day before that, a dirty pull-up woke her. And before that, I can't remember any more. So I have had very few moments of clear thought in the last few weeks.

But then, I only have two children. You must read about Anne Kennedy's night last night here. I did laugh and counted my blessings that they are and remain only 2.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.