Wednesday, January 29, 2014

2014 Movies to Look Forward To


I already expect Veronica Mars to be my favorite film of 2014, but there are a few more movies to look forward to:

January 17
Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit (The reviews are decent and I've always been a fan of Jack's.)

January 24
I, Frankenstein (Aaron Eckhart is usually interesting even when the movie is sub-par..)

January 31
Labor Day (The initial buzz was good but now it's popularity is fading.)

February 7
The Monuments Men (Looks like a lot of fun.)

March 7
300: Rise of an Empire (The trailer is so pretty that it might be the perfect popcorn movie.)

March 14
Veronica Mars (Can't wait! Can't wait!)
Need for Speed (Another pretty trailer for another popcorn movie.)

March 21
Muppets Most Wanted (Of course, I have yet to see the most recent Muppet movie. It's on my list!)

March 28
Noah (Could be interesting.)
Sabotage (Another pretty trailer.)

April 4
Captain America: Winter Solder (Looks awesome; still need to see Thor, though.)

April 11
Rio 2 (Loved the first one. Can't wait to see if Blue Sky can make more magic.)

May 2
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Liked the first one, even though I saw it on video.)

May 16
Godzilla (Looks terrifying.)

May 23
X-Men: Days of Future Past (Has the potential to be amazing.)

May 30
Maleficent (Could be interesting.)

June 6
Edge of Tomorrow (Another awesome trailer.)

June 13
22 Jump Street (Although I still need to watch the first one.)

June 22
Transformers: Age of Extinction (Sorry, I just can't seem to stop watching these. Besides, I like Mark Wahlberg.)

July 25
Jupiter Ascending (Yup, another pretty trailer.)

August 1
Guardians of the Galaxy (Marvel has yet to let me down.)

August 15
The Expendables 3 (Another popcorn flick.)

September 26
The Equalizer (When is Denzel ever bad?)

November 7
Interstellar (Directed by Christopher Nolan. Good enough for me.)

December 17
The Hobbit: There and Back Again (Can't wait for more Smaug and the awesome Battle of the Five Armies.)

December 25
Into the Woods (Love the musical. Film could be good.)

And that's my first pass. Maybe I should go to the movies tomorrow.











No comments: