Friday, July 12, 2013

7 Movies I Want To See (or See Again)


I still have vacation brain, so I'm cheating on my blog today. Or is it really cheating since it's my blog and I can do what I want?

1. Pacific Rim, which opens today. I'm hoping to find time this weekend to see it.



2. Despicable Me 2, which opened larger than expected last week. I still love the first film, even though I've seen it at least 20 times. I may actually try to take Miranda this week, one day after school. Alex still doesn't do well in theatres, but there's hope for the girl.



3. The Lone Ranger. I don't care if the reviews weren't terribly flattering; it still looks fun. And Armie Hammer was incredibly appealing in Mirror, Mirror.



4. Monsters University. Even though Monsters, Inc. is a perfect movie (and I have every line memorized because it was Alex's movie to watch during an intensive month of potty-training so we watched it over and over and over again and I learned that my DVR/DVD player would crash after playing the same disc more than three times in a row without stopping). I still love Mike & Sully.



5. White House Down. Pure fun and adrenaline. And Channing Tatum.



6. Much Ado About Nothing. Once is never enough.



7. Man of Steel. It's compelling enough I need to see it again.



Here's Jen. Don't miss Yaya's letter.

No comments: