Monday, December 3, 2012

I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry, I'm Sorry


1. What with the whole family visiting for Thanksgiving and babies to cuddle and then catch their cold, we've been a little busy. But I have to post something, so here's a bunch of photos from the visit. BTW, this only covers the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. I might need to do daily posts this week to cover all the days photographed so excellently by my brothers and their wives. Apparently, I'm the only one who didn't get the "can take a good picture" gene in the family. So not fair!


My mother and Colin.

Maddie wants to walk but still needs to prop herself up with something.


I loved how Colin was always watching Maddie to see what she would do next.


Maddie has the most amazingly expressive face; it's so fun to watch all the features change and rearrange, especially at the dinner table. So sweet!


Colin can't quite pull himself up on furniture yet but Maddie's quite good at it (she is almost 3 months older), so he was always trying to pull up on her.


My kids enjoying the park behind my parents' house.


With Aunt Piper.


Brandon, Piper and darling girl, Maddie.


Maddie thought Miranda was the coolest, after Mom and Dad.


My darling with Maddie.


Miranda's always been very photogenic.


Maddie loved playing in that swing.

2-7 Enjoy the photos!

Here's Jen.

No comments: