Sunday, June 20, 2010

Summer Movie Update #2

Summer Movie Planning Update: here's the list I made in March, with continuing comments:

March 12
Green Zone (never managed to see it-we were too sick to go out when my folks were visiting for Easter; waiting for video)
April 2
Clash of the Titans (poor reviews; may see it on video)
April 23
The Losers (saw it by myself and really liked it)
May 7
Iron Man 2 (loved it!)
May 14
Robin Hood (it has received poor reviews so we do not plan to see it)
May 28
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (went to see it by myself and enjoyed it more than I expected to)
June 11
The A-Team (we saw it together and while I liked it, I think I liked The Losers better)


Here's my up and coming list of movies to plan for:

June 18
Toy Story 3 (don't have a plan yet of when to see it, but still intend to, especially because of the rave reviews)
June 23
Knight & Day (the trailers for this look like a lot of fun)
July 14
The Sorcerer's Apprentice (the trailer is starting to win me over)
July 16
Inception (it would take universally scorning reviews to keep us from this)
November 19
Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows (Part 1) (trailer finally premiered last week)
December 10
The Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader (trailer premiered this week)
December 17
Tron: Legacy (this trailer, which aired in front of Prince of Persia, really looks awesome on the big screen)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saw Toy Story last night. It was good. It was a bit of a tear jerker and had a little more serious content but was very good. Both my kids liked it too. I was truly scared it was going to end badly? I'm exited for Hallows,Dawn Treader and Tron the most. Sorcerers looks interesting but my wife has huge dis like for nick cage so well see. We can only afford to see like 3 movies a year at the drive in so most will wait for netflix!!! Love netflix.

Thanks for the reviews keep it up

Steveo